Close cooperation with our colleagues in the region around Egerkingen and in the Canton of Solothurn is firmly integrated into our clinical concept. Because many patients want “firm choppers”, we have been an oral surgical partner clinic for many years and we conduct implant concepts for the patients. We especially perform complex surgical procedures and treat toothless patients with the “All-on-4®” method for the dentists’ patients.
We support our referral practices in creating three-dimensional X-rays with DVT. In close communication with our colleagues, we discuss potential denture treatment and unique, customised prophylaxis – especially as part of the after-care of implant treatments.
Our main priority is our mutual patient and their well-being, and to this end we rely on transparent and open communication! The dental practices in our region refer patients to us for the areas of:
- oral surgery
- digital volume tomography (DVT)
- evaluating the results of DVT
- orthodontic treatment (ODT)
For your referrals we provide our letters of referral for oral surgery, implantology, and orthodontics.
- Letter of referral for oral surgery and implantology – Download as PDF
- Letter of referral for orthodontics – Download as PDF
Here we give you the opportunity to learn more about our implant manufacturers, associations, foundations, and specialist societies.
Associations, foundations, and specialist societies
- Implantat Stiftung Schweiz
- Schweizerische Zahnärzte-Gesellschaft (SSO)
- Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Oralchirurgie und Stomatologie (SSOS)
- Schweizerische Gesellschaft für orale Implantologie (SGI-SSIO)
- Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Kieferorthopädie (SGK/SSODF)
- Zahnunfallzentrum – Universitätskliniken für Zahnmedizin Basel