You can count on us: transparent costs made possible by Dentalspecialist in Egerkingen
A trustful relationship with you is important to us. This also includes open communication about the costs to be expected. We will clarify all costs in good time before the beginning of the treatment.
We will be happy to provide cost estimates:
- Will you pay the invoice yourself?
- Do you have a private dental care insurance?
- Maybe the treatment is covered by any accident, military or disability insurance?
- Are you entitled to benefits of the social welfare office or the Swiss compensation office (Ausgleichskasse)?
As dentists specialised in oral surgery and orthodontics respectively, both, Dr. med. dent. Sleiter and Med. dent. Sleiter-Bajic, are entitled to settle bills directly with the relevant Swiss accident, military and disability insurances.
Step-by-step financing and invoicing
Invoices for our services are issued step by step. You will, for example, receive an interim invoice after every phase of your orthodontic treatment, i.e. approximately every 3 months.
You wish to have healthy teeth? Together we will find a solution. We also offer individual funding solutions for extensive treatments.
Information regarding the revised dentist's rates
The Swiss Dentist Association SSO (Schweizerische Zahnärzte-Gesellschaft) and their social partners of the accident insurance (Unfallversicherung – UV), the military insurance (Militärversicherung – MV) and the disability insurance (Invalidenversicherung – IV) signed the revised dentists’ rates scheme in Bern on 3rd May 2017.
This means that invoicing will be more transparent for patients and insurers. The revised rate scheme now includes reference numbers which correctly represent the portfolio of services offered in modern dentistry. The underlying cost model was also updated and adjusted to the economic reality of today’s dental surgeries.
Rate scheme – Dentotar valid from 1 January 2018:
- Private patients: Rate Conversion Factor Fr. 1.10
- Orthodontics: Rate Conversion Factor Fr. 1.05
- Dentistry for school children/ children: Rate Conversion Factor Fr. 1.00
- Insurance tariff / UV / MV / IV / AKSO: Rate Conversion Factor Fr. 1.00
Wir möchten, dass Sie unsere Praxis mit einem strahlenden Lächeln verlassen.
We want you to leave our clinic with the brightest smile possible. Reach out to us to discuss any funding opportunities. For remote advice please call +41 62 398 22 44